Social Media Marketing Workshop
Whether you are an existing business, freelancer or thinking of leaving your 9 to 5 life, the impact Social Media is making in the business world cannot be ignored. According to Social Media Examiner, 97% of businesses and marketers are currently participating in social media.
This workshop is offered in the market for £35.00 plus and HUB Inspired is pleased to announce that it has managed to deliver it for £14.40.
This Social Media workshop will give you the knowledge and skills to get started and keep going. Our events are highly interactive, fun and value driven. Drinks included.
What you will take away
• Social Media platforms, their growth and their relevant benefits/uses
• How to select the right social media platforms for your business
• How to create a social media strategy to build your business/brand and online marketing campaign. Better understand your target market and how to engage with them
• How to create ongoing conversation and engagement – and spread the word.
• How to manage your communities: time savers and tips.
• Blogging, what to write about and why you should blog.
• The tools needed to build a network and run social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Social media’s role in driving customer engagement, and its role in optimising Google search rankings (SEO)
• Practical exercises to learn how to establish a clear voice across social media networks and how to get the most from these, with appropriate and engaging content
. How to measure the effectiveness of your social media campaigns
About Trainer: Chris Pike is a Social Media expert and founder of HeyBurt, a social media company. Chris works closely with businesses to determine what exactly is best for them. If it is a strategy, take-over or just an audit to see where you are currently at. See Chris’s Profile : http://bit.ly/CPLinkedIN
This workshop is for beginners, however some experience with social media is necessary. (We won’t be covering basic things like how to set up a Twitter account)Note-taking materials; laptop, tablet or mobile device to look at social media platforms.
7pm to 9:00 pm (registration from 6.30pm)Practical skills based workshop with time for discussion and networking opportunities