SEO for Beginners & Intermediate Users
- The SEO audit: what we measure for on-site, off-site and technical SEO
- Setting up Google Search Console and Google My Business
- Overview of key algorithm updates over the last five-10 years
- On-site best practices: URL structures, tags, meta descriptions, content, keywords and trust signals
- Off-site best practices: link building, trust flow, citation flow and domain authority, social media and reviews
- Technical best practices: optimising image files, crawl budgets, broken links, “bad” links
- Optimising your site for mobile and HTTPS
- Google Answer Box and rich snippets
- Complementary tools such as Moz, SEMRush and Google Keyword Planner
- Helpful resources for staying up-to-date
- Key takeaways
All our courses are led by industry experts who actively work with businesses and clients and are always up to date with the most recent advancement in their fields.
This is an introductory offer, other institutions offer similar courses for £400 plus VAT.