SEO for Advanced Users
- Local and cross-device SEO
- The latest algorithms
- The importance of site speed and how to improve this e.g. lazy loading, minifying
- Introduction to news jacking and tools to make the most of this
- Differences in content types – evergreen versus topical content
- Advanced indexing and directives e.g. canonicalization, meta no index, rel no follow
- Good and bad SEO – follow and no follow links, plus how to get rid of Google penalties
- Marketing your brand to international audiences
- Building a comprehensive SEO strategy
- Complementary tools e.g. SEMRush
All our courses are led by industry experts who actively work with businesses and clients and are always up to date with the most recent advancement in their fields.
This is an introductory offer, other institutions offer similar courses for £400 plus VAT.