Google Analytics for Advanced Users
- An overview of the intermediate course: what we want to get out of GA as marketers and sellers
- Setting up widgets, custom alerts and email reports
- Understanding the user: devices, demographic, and value
- Understanding user behaviour through site search
- Introduction to e-commerce tracking and interpreting sales data e.g. transaction ID and product type
- Google Tag Manager, events tracking and UTM for external campaigns
- Remarketing and Google Ads
- Understanding multi-touch attribution
- A/B testing
- Understanding exclusions e.g. referrals and spam filters
- Key takeaways
All our courses are led by industry experts who actively work with businesses and clients and are always up to date with the most recent advancement in their fields.
This is an introductory offer, other institutions offer similar courses for £400 plus VAT.