Goggle Analytics for Beginners & Intermediate Users
SMEs, freelancers and marketing professionals invest considerable sums into producing a website, but they may not know how to measure its effectiveness.
Google Analytics is the most popular and free web analytics tool available. When used appropriately, GA’s reporting tools can guide marketing decisions and improve ROI for businesses.
During this full day course attendees will gain an understanding of what Google Analytics is and what it measures, which can help power decision-making for a company’s marketing strategy. Google Analytics can be used to discover where people are visiting from, what they are doing on the website and which areas are most effective – and crucially – which areas are not. By analysing website visitor behaviour, web developers can better optimise their site to make it more user-friendly and rank better in search engines.
This full-day GA course will give both new and existing users the knowledge to make the most of this data, from setup all the way through to decision-making. Course will also comprise visual presentations, live demos, written exercises, group exercises and quizzes to guide marketers and beginners.
The Full-day course will cover:
- What, who, where and why of Google Analytics
- Getting set up with Google Analytics
- What we measure and why – visits, new and returning users, page views, devices etc.
- How we measure – the “ABC” principle: acquisition, behaviour and conversion
- Understanding goals and how we reach them – macro and micro goals, ecommerce tracking
- Integration with other Google products – Google Search Console and Google AdWords
- Setting up custom reports – automating and emailing to track particular goals
- Additional tools to complement Google Analytics – SEO and conversion rate optimisation
- Takeaways and pitfalls
All our courses are led by industry experts who actively work with businesses and clients and are always up to date with the most recent advancement in their fields.
This is an introductory offer, other institutions offer similar courses for £400 plus VAT.